- Client: Sonja Henrici Creates Ltd., Edinburgh
- Job: Implementation of website design and production of all content
- Graphic design: Propaganda B, Berlin
- NationBuilder Architect: Ben Kempas, Film & Campaign
- Copywriters: Chris Silver and Rachel Caplan, Film & Campaign
- Event listings: Aga Slawinska and Rachel Caplan, Film & Campaign
- Live site: www.theoilmachine.org
For the film THE OIL MACHINE and its campaign 'After THE OIL MACHINE', we did not just build the NationBuilder site but also filled it with content, from a deeper dive into the film's six core stakeholder groups and their calls to action to a live map of all screenings, with easy facilitation of community events.
Partial screenshot of the Events section of the website, showing theatrical and community screenings across the country
At the back end (or as NationBuilder calls it, the control panel), all enquiries and leads are handled on multi-step paths, for example for hosts of screenings who need to be identified, contacted and guided through the process all the way to a post-screening survey for campaign evaluation.