- Client: Meridian Hill Pictures, Washington D.C.
- Job: New website for production company
- NationBuilder Architect: Ben Kempas, Film & Campaign
- Graphic design: Graphicacy
- Archived site: meridianhillpictures.nationbuilder.com
Screenshot of the MERIDIAN HILL PICTURES website
After building a highly versatile NationBuilder theme that was successively used for the films CITY OF TREES, KRAMER & SONS, and the Youth Documentary Program, D.C.-based independent production company Meridian Hill Pictures came to us for a more bespoke main website for their community-driven business.
This time, the design mockups came from Graphicacy and were implemented as NationBuilder theme by Film & Campaign.
Notably, the site includes a lightbox integration of Vimeo players that also allows users to switch from one trailer to the next while the lightbox is open.
All four websites feed straight into Meridian Hill Pictures' well-organised NationBuilder database, making sure the filmmakers keep their audience with them as they move from project to project.