- Client: Anemon, Athens / European Documentary Network, Copenhagen
- Job: European network of documentary festivals, exhibitors and distributors
- NationBuilder Architect: Ben Kempas, Film & Campaign
- Graphic design: customisation of a public NationBuilder theme
- Website: no longer live as the European Documentary Network is now defunct
Moving Docs brought powerful films to screens big and small – films you may never be able to see otherwise. It enabled a selection of European documentaries to cross borders and reach new audiences all over Europe, powered by local and national partners across Europe, managed by the European Documentary Network, and supported by Creative Europe.
Film & Campaign built, expanded and maintains the NationBuilder website for Moving Docs – originally based on a public theme called Collective but more and more customised over the years.
One of a series of hacks was that any page about a specific film is connected to an entry of the respective film in NationBuilder's 'people' database, hence allowing more custom fields to be put on that page.
Each film had its own news feed and screenings page, but they call combined into an impressive master page of screenings and the latest news from across the films on the home page.
There was also a useful Industry section featuring Moving Docs' own research as well as third-party studies.
Be the first to comment
Sign in withFacebook Twitter