- Client: Film and Tell, Stockholm/Oslo
- Job: Short documentary involving several NGO partners
- NationBuilder Architect: Ben Kempas, Film & Campaign
- Graphic design: combination of existing film artwork with the responsive Publish theme by cStreet
- Language versions: English, Swedish
- Domains: www.gostraighthome.org and se.gostraighthome.org
The GO STRAIGHT HOME site offers protected access to the full film for members of partner organisations, based on NationBuilder tagging system and permission levels.
As another addition to the original theme, latest news and events get featured in the sidebar of every page. An interactive map of previous screenings illustrates the festival track record of the film (see screenshot).
The laurels on the top right can be easily changed in a content editor as the film continues on its festival journey.
The entire bilingual setup was achieved within a single copy of the theme, making future theme updates far easier than when using duplicated themes.
The design is fully responsive across mobiles, tablets and desktops.
Do you like this post?
Be the first to comment
Sign in withFacebook Twitter