- Client: Re:wild, Austin, TX, with Juli Films and Perpetuo Films, Los Angeles, CA
- Job: NationBuilder system setup; bilingual website setup; implementation of graphic design; NationBuilder training
- Graphic design: Paul Stapleton, Fourth Wall, Glasgow
- NationBuilder Architect: Ben Kempas, Film & Campaign
- Project management: Camilo de Castro Belli and Angie Gentile, Perpetuo Films
- Content entry: Aga Slawinska, Film & Campaign
- NationBuilder training: Ben Kempas and Rachel Caplan, Film & Campaign
Live sites: https://www.patrolmovie.com/ (English) and https://www.peliculapatrullaje.com/ (Spanish)
Please note these websites are work in progress at the time of posting.
Partial screenshot of the homepage of PATROL
Just launched at Telluride Mountainfilm, the film follows indigenous communities in Nicaragua taking on illegal cattle ranchers.
The NationBuilder website we built features:
- a bilingual setup, seamlessly switching between English and Spanish
- a video banner as default for all pages
- animations for images and buttons
- a Take Action section with a Petition and an Open Letter to Congress to sign, both feeding straight into the clients' NationBuilder database rather than third-party petition platforms
Check out the PATROL website (work in progress)
Do you like this post?