- Client: Liz Marschall, LizMars Productions, British Columbia
- Livestream producer: Ben Kempas, Film & Campaign
- Event producers: Talia Woodland, LizMars Productions; Erin Sorensen, Third Stage
- Audience platform: Doc Sessions and Eventive
- Impact evaluation: Che Green
Shortly after its festival premiere we produced an online brain trust event for this multi-award winning feature on lab cultivated meat. Since then, the team behind MEAT THE FUTURE has gone on to develop a stand-out impact campaign to bring their message to a wide-range of audiences. This private online event brought together voices from the emerging cellular agriculture industry, impact producers, and the wider documentary community.Read more
Responding to the big challenges of our times, PBS’s FUTURE OF WORK series looks at the many different issues confronting America’s changing workforce.Read more
FAST FORWARD is a PBS documentary about how to age successfully.
In connection with the film, we produced a live panel together with Third Stage called Look Into Your Future: Millennials, Baby Boomers and Caregiving.
The event was hosted by multimedia artist and millennial caregiver Jacquelyn Joyce a.k.a. @momofmymom who did an extraordinary job ("I stutter. It's not your Wifi acting up.").Read more