Case study: How do you get people to watch a film about a man dying of a rare disease?
A film that reminds us what it is to be alive
- Directors: Emma Davie, Morag McKinnon
- Producer: Sonja Henrici, SDI Productions
- Co-producer: Sigrid Dyekjær, Danish Documentary
- Producer of Marketing and Distribution: Ben Kempas
- Outreach Team: Rebecca Day, Demelza Kooij, Letizia Finizio
- Publicist: Alex Rowley, AR:PR
At Film & Campaign, we believe in the power of documentary film to spark conversations, ideas, and change.
We create unique campaign strategies for your films — grounded in our own background in documentary filmmaking and powered by innovative digital tools.
Our impact campaigns know no borders. We're a European team rooted in Scotland — and have worked with clients in 25 countries.
Clients keep coming back to us for a "fountain of ideas" (their words), a no-nonsense attitude, high production value, attention to detail, competitive pricing, and super-transparent billing.
- A film by Ben Kempas
- Produced by Patrick Skerlec for HFF Munich, and Lara Celini for expressive.tv
- 88 minutes