Case study – key challenges:
- How do you make a film stand out when it is one of dozens of climate documentaries released that year?
- How do you keep your film relevant when the context is changing by the day due to current political and economic turmoil?
- How do you encourage people to watch a heavyweight film on the big screen at a time when cinema audiences are worryingly shrinking everywhere, especially for documentaries?
Case study: How do you get people to watch a film about a man dying of a rare disease?
A film that reminds us what it is to be alive
- Directors: Emma Davie, Morag McKinnon
- Producer: Sonja Henrici, SDI Productions
- Co-producer: Sigrid Dyekjær, Danish Documentary
- Producer of Marketing and Distribution: Ben Kempas
- Outreach Team: Rebecca Day, Demelza Kooij, Letizia Finizio
- Publicist: Alex Rowley, AR:PR